Sign in to follow this  

Windows: ListView grid height

This topic is 2320 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys,

I need to have an input grid in my program. I have it working fine except for one detail. The grid itself is of fixed height, and I created it like such:

[code]
VialGrid = CreateWindowEx(NULL, WC_LISTVIEW, "", WS_CHILD | WS_BORDER | LVS_REPORT | LVS_EDITLABELS | LBS_NOTIFY, 5, 270, 530, 250, MasterWindowHandle, (HMENU)ID_PDS_VIALGRID, Instance, NULL);
//add gridlines to the vial grid box
ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(VialGrid, LVS_EX_GRIDLINES);
[/code]

So the height of the overall window is 250, and that's where I want it to stay. The problem is the grid at that height displays about 15 and a half rows. I need for it to display exactly 11 rows. Which means I need to change the height of those rows. But I don't see a way to do that. There is a LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH message, but I don't see any corresponding LVM_SETROWHEIGHT message. What do I need to do to modify the row heights?

This topic is 2320 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.