RPGM XP RTP Icon Addon Pack

Started by
1 comment, last by Jon Bon 12 years, 8 months ago
I have been working on an icon pack for RPG Maker XP in the style of the RTP icons.
The intent is to allow game makers the ability to realistic make games of 40+hours in length with the RTP set.
I will also be making character graphics and other necessary things, but for the time being the icons are near completion.

I have gone through 95+% of the RTP graphic stuff, from icons, to sprites, to animations, to tiles sets and even auto tiles. From those I have made; Ports(24x24 graphics that were easily made into icons), Resized(32x32 graphics that were shrunk into 24x24 icons), Edits(adaptions of already made RTP icons), Recolors(offering different color options of the already made RTP icons), Unique (icons I made entirely on my own using the colors, shades, and style of the RTP icons).

Below are some screen shots of the 550+ icons already created. I intend to make more weapon graphics, such as bows, clubs(hammer), swords, daggers, and skill icons.
Please take a look below and let me know what you think is missing as far as completion or necessity for an icon pack. I will accept any critique on the icons, including suggestions on icons to be omitted from the pack.
I am really looking for feedback here, so I can have a good idea when the pack seems universal in design and I can stop designing icons.
Intended release for the icon pack as a stand alone is September, and for free.
[spoiler]
IconsTeaserPic1.png
IconsTeaserPic2.png
IconsTeaserPic3.png
IconsTeaserPic4.png
IconsTeaserPic5.png
[/spoiler]

Thank you for your time,
-Jon Bon
Advertisement
These 100% created by you?

Sprite Creator 3 VX & XP

WARNING: I edit my posts constantly.

These 100% created by you?

Edited by me yes. Some are 100% unique creation that I made from scratch, as I said above in the original post.
Most of these are from rpg maker XP's RTP(premade graphics that came with the program) set, but they are edited in color, look, size etc, and made into icons use able for items, weapons, armor, skills etc.
Example:
PORTS
Graphics that existed already in the RTP set but were not made into 24x24 icons.
[spoiler]
PortsIcons.png
[/spoiler]
RESIZED
Graphics that were 32x32 or bigger and needed to be shrunk then edited accordingly to maintain their original look.
[spoiler]
ResizedIcons.png
[/spoiler]
EDITS
Icons(24x24) that already existed that I edited to look different.
[spoiler]
EditsIcons.png
[/spoiler]
RECOLORS
Icons that already existed that I simply recolored using the same color scale as the other icons/graphics.
[spoiler]
RecolorsIcons.png
[/spoiler]
UNIQUES
These are the icons I made myself from scratch, with the intent to match the same style as the rpg maker XP's RTP graphics.
[spoiler]
UniqueIcons.png
[/spoiler]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement