teach me c++ i'll pay!

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 12 years, 8 months ago
Looking for someone that knows how to teach others and has a strong side for c++

I want to learn the basics so I can move up to creating my own games 2d/3d

I am willing to pay, can't afford college >_<
Advertisement
I'll teach you for free if you like zombies.
But if you don't like zombies it's going to cost you.
In C++, friends have access to your privates.
In ObjAsm, your members are exposed!
What about trying to learn on your own? You could grab a good book (with much less money than you would pay for a teacher) and start reading and trying things on your computer. In the meantime, this forum is a great place to ask questions whenever you need a clarification on a difficult topic. :)
Is this a joke or you just can't use Google? Can't seem to learn to program? YouTube and Google and tutorial forums abound in knowledge. Look for spoonfed tutorials on C++. Save yourself that money to get a good book or even just buy your favorite game and learn C++ on the side. You have trouble learning? Turn C++ into a game, write down some variables or incorporate them into comics or something to help you learn. Then to truly understand C++, try to teach it to someone else.
Failure is simply denying the truth and refusing to adapt for success. Failure is synthetic, invented by man to justify his laziness and lack of moral conduct. What truely lies within failure is neither primative or genetic. What failure is at the heart, is man's inability to rise and meet the challenge. Success is natural, only happening when man stops trying to imitate a synthetic or imaginable object. Once man starts acting outside his emotional standpoints, he will stop trying to imitate synthetic or imaginable objects called forth by the replication of his emptiness inside his mind. Man's mind is forever idle and therefore shall call forth through the primitives of such subconscious thoughts and behaviors that Success is unnatural and that failure is natural. Success is simply doing something at man's full natural abilities and power, failure is the inability to act on what man wants, dreams, wishes, invisions, or thinks himself to do. ~ RED (concluded when I was 5 years old looking at the world with wide eyes)
The secret art of C++ can only be passed down from master to grasshopper.
This is off-topic (it's not about game design) and just plain silly. Closed.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement