Sign in to follow this  
JasonRomaior

Idea's for school project

JasonRomaior    100
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me in coming up with an idea for a flash game that is G rated, im doing a project at school and would like a decent idea but am not the most... creative person and we just got told today it had to be G rated zzzz, anyways so far i have a few ideas including a tower defense, tetris and a shooter (shooter + TD might not be alowed), does anyone have any good idea's

thanks for the help sorry for the badly worded question basicly need idea for a game that is G rated

Tiblanc    560
The Incredible Machine : [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)[/url]

With today's physics libraries, it should be fairly easy to do.

kseh    3840
Set in a small town during spring and 'back in the day' when kids used to walk to school, you play a young student on his way to school. Except, your book report isn't done and you need another day to finish. Solution... get sent back home for being too dirty to stay in school.

I'm thinking, a side scroller with a constantly moving screen. The player must jump in or walk through mud puddles, play with dogs, or find any other way to increase your dirtiness level while the screen constantly pushes you towards the school (after all, you can't be late). If you haven't reached a proper level of dirtiness by the time you make it to school you get an F on your report. Obstacles either prevent you from getting to something to increase your dirtiness level or maybe somehow clean you up a bit.

polyfrag    2504
Use a bunch of images of food from Google Images and make it about healthy eating or something. Count the calories in foods, making sure they get a minimum of 1800. And count the recommended fat content, carbohydrates, food groups, or vitamins.