Desktop buddies

Started by
0 comments, last by Jappie 22 years, 7 months ago
Hi all! Does anyone have any info regarding the development of those desktop buddy ( BonziBuddy etc. ) things? I''d like to make one of my own, but I don''t really know where to start, seeing as there''s no window of any kind... Tnx for any help, Jappie
----------------------------- JappieBabJap Productions"There's no such things as bugs; they're just unintentional extra features"
Advertisement
Actually I''m giving a lecture at the XGDC covering everything you know to make these the 29th/30th of September...

There''s a window, it''s just clipped to a region by mask-blitting and using SetWindowRgn.

You''ll either have to ask further questions, go to my lecture, or wait for me to set up an online version (I just found out I was doing this Tuesday, so I have some work to do in the interim, because the code works, but it''s my personal toy so it''s utterly comment-less).

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement