Sign in to follow this  
LukasKremsmayr

Problem with Compiling (Lesson 5: Drawing a Triangle)

Hello Community!
I've started to learn Direct 3D, im now on:
Lesson 5: Drawing a Triangle

First I've wrote the code myself, but it havent worked, than i copyed the whole code, the same errors.
[url="http://www.directxtutorial.com/Tutorial11/B-A/BA5.aspx#still"]http://www.directxtu.../BA5.aspx#still[/url]

The Errors:
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Testporjekt1\Debug\Testporjekt1.exe" geladen, Symbole wurden geladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d11.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxgi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3dx11_43.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dll" geladen, Symbole wurden geladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\xfire_toucan_44183.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll" entladen.
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
"Testporjekt1.exe": "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\D3DCompiler_43.dll" geladen, Cannot find or open the PDB file
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
D3D11: Removing Device.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Unbehandelte Ausnahme bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Das Programm "[12860] Testporjekt1.exe: Systemeigen" wurde mit Code 0 (0x0) beendet.

It show me this line: pLayout->Release();

Maybe i made something wrong with the shader file?
Look Attachement, I just made the shader file, and copyed the code in.

My System is Windows 7 64bit and I run Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express.

Hope you can help me shortly ;)

best regards
Lukas

The "cannot open" PDB files stuff is all just warnings, and I believe you can resolve that by running VC++ as admin. That said, It is not your problem.

Your problem is described here:

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x74fcb727 in Testporjekt1.exe: Microsoft C++-Ausnahme: _com_error an Speicherposition 0x002af2f0..
D3D11: Removing Device.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Unbehandelte Ausnahme bei 0x013b1ccf in Testporjekt1.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x00000000.
Das Programm "[12860] Testporjekt1.exe: Systemeigen" wurde mit Code 0 (0x0) beendet.[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]
[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]In what appears to be German. Any chance you can translate this bit?[/color][/size]