• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
debugdesign

Graphic-Buffet.com - 2D Game Graphic Resources

This topic is 2681 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[font="Helvetica"]Hi Everyone,[/font]

[font="Helvetica"]Sorry that my first post is a promoting one... I will start adding my 2 cents to the other discussions after this :)[/font]

[font="Helvetica"]I am not sure if this fits here but I just wanted to let you know that I have created a website with a tonne of generic 2D game graphics which you could use with your projects. The site is called Graphic Buffet and can be found here - [/font][font="Helvetica"]http://www.graphic-buffet.com[/font]

[font="Helvetica"]Each item comes with the original EPS file and various PNGs in different sizes.[/font]
[font="Helvetica"] [/font]
[font="Helvetica"] [/font] [font="Helvetica"]I have really only shared it with the Gamesalad community but I thought I would let you know about it and see if it is useful to you too...[/font]

[font="Helvetica"]website-GB.jpg
[/font] [font="Helvetica"]Thanks for reading![/font]

[font="Helvetica"]Any feedback is welcome[/font]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!