Problem Loading X Hierarchy

Started by
12 comments, last by Tiege 12 years, 8 months ago
heres your problem.

But I really just want to get tiny.x rendered and walking. I'm leaving out the textures and skins and other unnecessary (i hope) things which I can fix and implement later.

I think you will need the skin ifo thats where the frames are its maybe loading a static mesh only.
Advertisement
Hey, I couldn't reply again yesterday, but I meant to say I haven't gotten to the part where I draw the whole mesh. I'm only loading the bone hierarchy (which was the OP's original problem. I'll try to draw the entire mesh today.

heres your problem.

But I really just want to get tiny.x rendered and walking. I'm leaving out the textures and skins and other unnecessary (i hope) things which I can fix and implement later.

I think you will need the skin ifo thats where the frames are its maybe loading a static mesh only.

I'll give it a shot, I thought skins were just how the textures should be applied onto the model? ...hence "skin"
Any luck on that?

Hey, I couldn't reply again yesterday, but I meant to say I haven't gotten to the part where I draw the whole mesh. I'm only loading the bone hierarchy (which was the OP's original problem. I'll try to draw the entire mesh today.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement