Sign in to follow this  
Moriquendi

Looking for publishers

Hey,

I know it's popular question, but still I couldn't find usefull answer.

I've already published few games, and I have an idea for the next and I'm looking publisher for this game who can sign contract with me and give me money and support for work.

So do you know any publishers that reply to ''young developers''...?
I mean - many people say PopCap etc... come on. They won't even read my e-mail...
I want to make time-management games for example, so simply - casual 2D games.

[quote name='Moriquendi' timestamp='1313745177' post='4851117']
So do you know any publishers that reply to ''young developers''...?[/quote]
No. Publishers aren't interested in young developers, they are only interested in good developers (regardless of their age) who understand business.
[quote]I mean - many people say PopCap etc... come on. They won't even read my e-mail...
I want to make time-management games for example, so simply - casual 2D games.
[/quote]
Then your emails obviously aren't presenting your product well or you are pitching to the wrong publishers. Other developers have been published by Popcap so obviously they do like some of the stuff they are sent.

First you need to identify which publishers are publishing the sort of games you make.
Second, you need to be 100% sure that your games are of the same quality as the ones they are publishing.
Thirdly, find out who handles licensing/acquisitions and talk to them.
Fourthly, make sure that when you send your game you provide them with a high quality, polished build and all the information they need to review it.