For Some Reason This Is AllWays Failing

Started by
-1 comments, last by ryan20fun 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi EveryBody.

ive made a runtime linked dll that is to impliment a graphics API through a interface defined by another dll.
it has been working good uptill about an hour ago, im not shure what i did, but now it cannot create the D3D9 device.

so i would like it if some one could have a look at the code( approx 750 lines ), see if they spot anything that ive missed.
the problem seams to be from the "SetUpDevice" Method, now this method uses another method( "PF_checkformatsupport_LOOP" ) to loop through avaliable D3D Formats and see if any are suitable.

im just had enough of this problem now, so im proberbly going to slowly by slowly rewrite the class to see if that will fix anything.

here is a link to the D3D9 implimentation.

Thanks In Advance.

---edit---
it seams that when ever i ask i question, i seam to find out more or less what the actual problem is.
the problem appears to be finding an appropriate format.

anybody know a good way to find a supported format ?

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement