Started by
14 comments, last by Wavinator 22 years, 7 months ago
mmmm a Dwarfsoft !
How are you ?

Any news ?

-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Advertisement
Hey Ingenu.. whats up.. whats been happenign in design and AI while Ihave been vacating?

Any interesting topics that you can recommend in adding to the doc?

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - The future of RPGs Thanks to all the goblins in the GDCorner niche
Well, couldn''t work on the AI for a while, but I''m leaving my job to spend my time working on games.
(Not a new job, just for me.)

I haven''t seen any topic that can be added to your doc, maybe I missed one, but it seems that the wanna be game designers are either empty of new ideas or working on making them become a game...

I should be able to work on IOL in two months (I''ll have leaved my job).

quote:Original post by dwarfsoft
OK, for the record it was Myopic Rhino''s decision to place you as moderator... but both me and AndrewRussell voted equally for Nazrix and you wav.. I am glad to see that one of you guys got stuck with the job. I was a gnats breath away from asking to be switched here ...

Anyway, congrats Wav, I know you will do a great job, and bad luck Naz, I know your contributions here have helped graciously in the past. Now, I am glad that Paul wasn''t here to make decisions worse, but I kinda miss him around here *sigh*... anyway, I am getting off-topic... Good to see you guys again

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - The future of RPGs Thanks to all the goblins in the GDCorner niche

Thanks, dwarfie. I actually just steal all of Wav''s ideas

You''ve contributed very much as well.

A CRPG in development...

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
quote:Original post by dwarfsoft
OK, for the record it was Myopic Rhino''s decision to place you as moderator... but both me and AndrewRussell voted equally for Nazrix and you wav.. I am glad to see that one of you guys got stuck with the job. I was a gnats breath away from asking to be switched here ...
There were quite a few names that came up, and it was actually a tough decision. There were several people that deserved the position (I won''t say who - other than Nazrix - lest I leave someone out), but I could only pick one.

Welcome to the gang, Wavinator, glad to have you with us

-Ryan "Run_The_Shadows"
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
"Doubt Everything. Find your own light." -Dying words of Gautama
//BLATANT PLUG
My manic new web journal! Warning: Some ''adult'' language used, not suitable for anyone without a sense of deep-thought and cynicism

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement