Frames Only Update When I Move Mouse?

Started by
0 comments, last by Tiege 12 years, 8 months ago
I had this problem with a couple of the programs I made to learn about loading x files. I recreated the static and animated x file tutorials tiger.x and tiny.x. I noticed however the animation ONLY worked if I moved my mouse or hit some keys. I have to keep moving my mouse or hit keys on the keyboard to make the animations continue. What's causing this?
Advertisement

I had this problem with a couple of the programs I made to learn about loading x files. I recreated the static and animated x file tutorials tiger.x and tiny.x. I noticed however the animation ONLY worked if I moved my mouse or hit some keys. I have to keep moving my mouse or hit keys on the keyboard to make the animations continue. What's causing this?

GetMessage is causing this. If there are no messages, it blocks. Use PeekMessage instead.
Thanks bunches :)

[quote name='Tiege' timestamp='1313964478' post='4852026']

GetMessage is causing this. If there are no messages, it blocks. Use PeekMessage instead.
[/quote]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement