• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opengl and codewarrior

This topic is 6086 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

how do you setup codewarrior project under windows so I can run opengl apps. This opengl file runs under visual c++ 6. But under Codwarrior, i can compile fine, but when i make, I get lots of undefined symbol errors... these symbols are all related to opengl api calls. I am using glut3.7 under win2000 with codewarrior 7. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
I use an earlier version of code warrior, but the structure is basically the same. I made a quick file that will (or should) work for you, but I can''t seem to access my website. If I get it on, I''ll re-post.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"

Sorry about the long wait - but I just got access to my site back. You can download a self extracting archive with a codewarrior project that uses GLUT from the following address.

http://www.a-tronic.com/codewarrior.exe

Hope this solves your problems. My version is older, but codewarrior should convert the older file with no problems. Let me know if it helps.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!