Started by
22 comments, last by Gaiiden 12 years, 7 months ago
Hi EveyBody.

i was wondering if members can now use a Avatar without the DN.Net+ Subscription ?
because i see some new members can change there avatar, it used to be only GD.Net+ suvscribers who could change there Avatar.

so am i able to change my avatar ?
and if so how ?, because ive looked around the avatar and user icon section of the settings panal and found nothing.

Thanks in Advance.

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Advertisement
Been wondering this myself. I saw a post some time ago that there was a bug that allowed all users to change their avatars and anyone who did it during that time kept their avatar after it was properly restricted again.

That doesn't explain how new members are doing it though...
Success requires no explanation. Failure allows none.
My Settings -> Profile -> Change Avatar
It looks like you can only choose from the galleries.

but what about those custom ones ?

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

[quote name='Wooh' timestamp='1314284972' post='4853671']

[/quote]
Haven't seen anything off the wall but there is an option to use your Facebook profile pic as your avatar when you setup Facebook Connect.
Mark A. Drake
OnSlaught Games
Mark Drake

[quote name='ryan20fun' timestamp='1314285332' post='4853676']
[quote name='Wooh' timestamp='1314284972' post='4853671']

[/quote]
Haven't seen anything off the wall but there is an option to use your Facebook profile pic as your avatar when you setup Facebook Connect.
[/quote]

will look into that :)

From what I remember you have to upload a picture to a gallery of yours, and then you can choose from among those.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

From what I remember you have to upload a picture to a gallery of yours, and then you can choose from among those.

how do i do that ?

[quote name='Khaiy' timestamp='1314315189' post='4853877']

how do i do that ?
[/quote]

is it this ?
Your control panel > Gallery > Your Albums

From what I can tell that only lets normal users set their profile picture, but not their avatar. I'm guessing this works for GDNet+ though.
Success requires no explanation. Failure allows none.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement