Programming group (beginers)

Started by
4 comments, last by Grellin 22 years, 6 months ago
If you are new to programming and would like to get started without getting flamed, come on over. You can join exsisting projects or create your own. All are welcome but dedicated to beginers. http://communities.msn.com/CGameProgramming/_whatsnew.msnw /* GRELLIN */
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Advertisement
Hello, I sent an email. Let me know ok!!!
I signed up, what is a good compiler to use?
MSVC++ is a good compiler to use (GET IT!).
I have MSVC++ and love it, started with Borland. It was good I just like the interface on MSVC++ better. Pick one that suits you.
Well any thing you can get your hands on to get started is good, after you get the basics of the language down and decide if you are going to continue programming, I would get ahold of MSVC++. Is a little expensive for trial and error but hey, the only way to find out if you like programming is to program. Good luck.

Grellin - CGP
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement