• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Master's Thesis - MaxScript Procedural Building Generator

This topic is 2355 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, I hope you can spare some time to try out my script. It's a procedural building generator designed to make buildings suitable for game environments.

You can download the script HERE

[font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"]Version: 1.07 [/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"]-Added a (finally) functioning controller to adjust the vertical positioning of aligned assets, and I also made the tool work on any Max version 2010, 2011, or 2012![/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"][font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"]
[/font][/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"][font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"]Version 1.08
[/font][/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"][font="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana,"]Middle floors can now be either one single piece of geometry or each middle floor can be it's own piece of geometry. You get to decide.[/font]
[/font]

Please, PLEASE fill out this survey as this is for my thesis that I will be defending soon - the more responses and advice\criticism I get the better!

Thanks, have fun, and I hope you use this in your workflow! Remember this is absolutely free to use!

If you have any questions you can [EMAIL=nsamadisy@yahoo.com]email me[/EMAIL] , and I'll reply ASAP.

scriptpic_2.jpg
scriptpic_1.jpg
scriptpic.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement