My new web-site

Started by
1 comment, last by gregd 22 years, 6 months ago
Hi all. Check out my latest (and the last one hopefully) web-site at: http://www.darkfusion.f2s.com More tutorials will come some day, hopefully soon. Greg Damon
Greg Damon
Advertisement
Very nice. It looks like you put alot of work into the site. I didn''t check your tutorials, but I did go to the page to see how many you had, and found that you had quite a few, mainly on OpenGL and Windows Programming, I may come check them out.

I like the layout.

Good Luck for your future with games and web design
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Wow, this is refreshing--someone posting a decent site on Gamedev. I like the layout and overall look and feel (tm). The color scheme is nice.

However, the site''s usability is somewhat questionable. Here''s why:

- I''m not psychic. Short of looking at the status bar, I don''t know what the heck those four buttons are. You seem knowledgeable, so make a java-script mouseover that gives a short description of what those buttons are. Have it appear under the menu.

- Are all the text made intentionally bold to augment the small font size? This is a tough call, as I use font size 1 (and bold) often myself. However, it is slightly difficult to read.

- I''m not too thrilled about having new window opened all the time when I click on an internal link. I think the email one may be justified however.

Also, I think the site can stand some optimization. I using a T1 connection and the site still loads relatively slow for me.

Now some design issues:

- Though I like how you did your tuturials, black text on dark-gray is bad any way you look at it. Maybe lighten up that dark-gray.

I like that you color your source and give it a different background--makes it stand out more.

All in all, nice job. Not really too much to complain about; better than what most people post here. Keep up the good work.

Btw, your aaddzz thing doesn''t show up (broken image).

Please don''t SPAM.

Jinushaun

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement