• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lurking

OpenGL Nvidia OpenGL???

This topic is 6142 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok, so i got a new Geforce3 and it rox. Well i want to see some of the features i can hack w/ on the new board. Well i go to the site and get the new drivers and api from nvidia. Well was i suppost to install in what file. I am using the MSVC++.

Advertisement
errr, he probably means the nVidia OpenGL SDK, with all those fancy pixel and vertex shaders. Just install that (about 80 mb to download I think). Then you can really see what the GF3 can do (which will get boring really fast).

Guest Anonymous Poster
I must say, I understood no word... Can you put your question more... in common language?

I think he ment:

I got a new GeForce 3 and it''s great. I want to see what features it has so I downloaded the nVidia OpenGL SDK. But I don''t know where to install it to. I am using MSVC++.
Could Anybody tell me?

Lol, you need to improvise a whole new language to read some of these posts.

Lukerd

"To err is human, to really mess up requires a computer"

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!