OMFG I'M AN IDIOT!

Started by
7 comments, last by _Titan_ 22 years, 6 months ago
OMFG! I have posted about 3 posts about not getting TGA textures with RGBA to work in my program. Its was exactly what Null and Void told me, it was a simple hard to spot typo! I forgot to include the [0] [1] at the end of the texture variable referrence! I AM AN IDIOT! Thanks for everyone who tried to help me but i was just too dense to see it. A few days away from coding, drinking alot and umm..well, dont remember much, i can get back to my project! Also, there were a few lines of code i had to add in my draw section, other than that it was a stupid typo that held me back! Thanks again for all who tried to help.
Advertisement
Heh, happens to everyone at one time or another .
Hey I''m the resident gamedev idiot

Even check my sig
|
|
V

Open mouth, insert foot
lol! Now you have competition man! I dont want to be an idiot, but sometimes it just happens weather i lik eit or not...
I''m the smartest idiot here, nobody can take that away from me!
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
I agree, you are an idiot! lol just kidding
"You are only smart in the eyes of the dumb, and only strong in the eyes of the weak" ~Kaiel

You should take that into consideration. Even if you are an idiot, theres always someone dumber who thinks you are smart.

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
This is a sad sort of argument.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"
But its a funny one. I dont think i am an idiot, just blind...and if we look smart in the eyes of dumb people, how do we look to blind people? lmao!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement