• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MrKris

EmberShard Online MMORPG

This topic is 2643 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]EmberShard Online is a side scrolling Online Role playing game. It's main focus is the war going on between three kingdoms. Each player will be able to choose a kingdom from the three. Tutini, Kahike, and Grazier. Each of the following kingdoms were once apart of the Shya Empire. The Deus Empire was a combination of all of the remaining three. They were all apart of the great civilization that has not fallen. The Deus Royal family's castle still stands, but is overrun by the Undead. Kind Deus himself still hunts the castle, ruling the cruel dead lands with his army. Ever sense the kingdoms split, war has been common in the lands, the world is constantly at war. Each player will have a role in the war, when they reach the required level they may enter the battle fields. They will fight other players in head to head PvP combat.

The game will not only have grinding and PvP, no there will be quests of all sorts. Puzzles and mazes mixed in with vast dungeons. Players will have free range on what they want there destiny to be. There is no set classes for the players, each player will have the abbility to use any weapon as long as they have the requiered stats for the item. When the player levels up he/she will be able to choose a stat to level up with them. Attack, Defense, Range, Magic, Or Agility. They will have 3 stat points after each level .[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]
[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]Here are some really old screenshots of the early graphics I did for the game.[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]VRdun.png
[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]mYCll.png
[/font]
[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]But now I changed the style a bit. These pictures are zoomed in.[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]PTQ0J.png
[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]sSnV5.png
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[color="#444444"][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][size="5"]What I'm looking for[/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][color="#444444"]I currently need a programmer to make the engine. I will cover all of the in game graphics. We are also looking for other graphics artists. For Concept art, the game GUI, the logo, and other graphical work. You don't need to do all of that, if you have had experience in one of them you can still apply. For the programmer, we don't have a set language so anyone is welcome to apply. Please note that this game is online and you will need to know networking to join the team.[/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][color="#444444"] [/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][color="#444444"]How to Contact me[/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][color="#444444"]You can contact me on windows live messanger at Kris4213@gmail.com[/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][color="#444444"]or post below. If you just want to talk about the game feel free to post below as well.[/font]

Advertisement
Recruitment threads belong in the Help Wanted forum. Please repost there, taking care to read and adhere to the mandatory posting template enforced there.

This topic is 2643 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.