So who is still around these days?

Started by
85 comments, last by Smeagol 12 years, 5 months ago
I still come by as a lurker from time to time. I've been busy with working in the industry as well as getting ready for graduate school after 4 years working in the game development industry. I've been offered a fellowship in the University of Houston Mathematics PhD program, so I'll probably be even more busy the next 5 years or so.
The sentence below is true.The sentence above is false.And by the way, this sentence only exists when you are reading it.
Advertisement
It's sad most of the old timers have moved on but nice to hear it's because you're now pro devs :)

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Hello. I remember you! Welcome back!

It's weird being that naive brash kid (and now sometimes adult) to being a pro dev. Now doing web dev, game dev seems a bit of dream sometimes. But this site has more gold than most. That's why I keep coming back. Now if you'll only update the site to the Black theme ... that'll be great :)

So can we expect any Boolean comics in the near future?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This is the first time I've signed into this account in...years. Any of the old timers still around? Cold Acid, Evolutional, Avatar God, Trapper Zoid, Zero Wolf?

Things are different now! The site looks all fancy and new!

It seems the avatars are being pulled from Gravatar now? Anyone know if they let you set site specific avatars? I miss my old one:)

Say goodbye to productivity! And welcome back!
I guess you would consider me to be an old timer-- not sure if you remember me though! Nontheless, i'm still around here and there in read-only mode. If anyone cares for an update, I don't really do anything game-dev related anymore, I sold out and became a project manager in the financial world.
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]

I guess you would consider me to be an old timer-- not sure if you remember me though! Nontheless, i'm still around here and there in read-only mode. If anyone cares for an update, I don't really do anything game-dev related anymore, I sold out and became a project manager in the financial world.

Infidel!!!!

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This is the first time I've signed into this account in...years. Any of the old timers still around? Cold Acid, Evolutional, Avatar God, Trapper Zoid, Zero Wolf?

It seems the avatars are being pulled from Gravatar now? Anyone know if they let you set site specific avatars? I miss my old one:)

I remember you very well actually and it seems like just yesterday you were online.
I'm actually an old timer but you don't know who I am and I'm not telling! =P

[quote name='boolean' timestamp='1316661468' post='4864513']

I remember you very well actually and it seems like just yesterday you were online.
[/quote]

... Yoda??? =)
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]

[quote name='SteveDeFacto' timestamp='1317654084' post='4868574']

[/quote]

... Yoda??? =)
[/quote]

Impressively you've managed to guess three of the letters in my old user name.

[quote name='ktuluorion' timestamp='1317677719' post='4868714']
[quote name='SteveDeFacto' timestamp='1317654084' post='4868574']

[/quote]

... Yoda??? =)
[/quote]

Impressively you've managed to guess three of the letters in my old user name.
[/quote]

Naw, I swear this guy is Raduprv.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement