So who is still around these days?

Started by
85 comments, last by Smeagol 12 years, 5 months ago

Now if you'll only update the site to the Black theme ... that'll be great :)

This!

[size="4"]This!!

[size="6"]This!!!
Advertisement
I am around, I lurk a lot.
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
We're getting old people.. Can you believe it's been over 11 years since we started? Some of you guys date back to when it was Sweet Oblivion / GP99. Hopefully we can get this site fixed up soon.. it's in bad need of some re-organization and simplificationizing.
I'm here only every few months or so, when I remember the good old gamedev, and like to have a look at IOTD or some articles or book recommendations. Alas, I don't have much time these days to read in forums.
Speaking of who's where, Where are Jyk and Oliii??
I'm happy to see all the old people in this thread. It's been so long!
What happened to people like Pouya, Felisandria , Tanstaafl, Yodadacoda., MyopicRhno.. Dang I have been around since the GPmegasite days :-/
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
I know Myopic Rhino became "Dave Astle".. everyone else on that list has been MIA for a while now. I think most of them have professional jobs with "responsibilities" now. ;)

[quote name='Alpha_ProgDes' timestamp='1317607935' post='4868464']
Now if you'll only update the site to the Black theme ... that'll be great :)

This!

[size="4"]This!!

[size="6"]This!!!
[/quote]
QFT. And a black theme for the mobile version of the site, so the dark colors will be friggin amazing on my future SAMOLED+ screen.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

What happened to people like Pouya, Felisandria , Tanstaafl, Yodadacoda., MyopicRhno.. Dang I have been around since the GPmegasite days :-/

TAN still lurks around, I've seen him logged in recently.

And a black theme for the mobile version of the site, so the dark colors will be friggin amazing on my future SAMOLED+ screen.

There's no official black theme for mobile but the default mobile site does let you switch to darker colors - it does seem to be broken now tho :/

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement