So who is still around these days?

Started by
85 comments, last by Smeagol 12 years, 5 months ago
This is the first time I've signed into this account in...years. Any of the old timers still around? Cold Acid, Evolutional, Avatar God, Trapper Zoid, Zero Wolf?

Things are different now! The site looks all fancy and new!

It seems the avatars are being pulled from Gravatar now? Anyone know if they let you set site specific avatars? I miss my old one:)
Advertisement
boolean!!one

Floorcaek for everyone.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

[color="#1C2837"]Floorcaek party! :D
(that's a reference I've not heard in a while!)

How's it going these days Apoch? Is Dave still around?
HOLY **** BOOLEAN IS ALIVE!!!!!!

Most of them are here, though most of them aren't quite as active as they used to be. You should make a floorcaek comic to celebrate the fact that you aren't dead. I thought you might be. It's good to have you back!
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
I've been around for a long time, but lately (as in the past few years) I have been doing more reading than posting.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
I wonder if he can still draw.
Oh how I wish we were all in a pub right now, I'd be buying everyone drinks. Good to see familiar names! *tips hat to Cornstalks and cowsarenotevil*.

I wonder if he can still draw.

Could I ever draw in the first place? :P
I remember you.
Hey Nigel, long time no see! I'm still around, although I used to go by "kazgoroth" back in the day. Evolutional changed his account name to "Downgraded" quite a while back, and I don't recall much recent activity from him. Trapper Zoid vanished for a while but has been active a couple of times more recently.

Setting a site-specific avatar is a GDNet+ feature.

What ya been up to?

- Jason Astle-Adams

DEMAND NEW COMIC

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement