City generation software Urban Pad

Started by
0 comments, last by Gamr7 12 years, 5 months ago
Hi I just learned of this amazing new software that makes it easy and quick to generate huge cites to put in your games. This software will certainly help me and I'm sure many people will be interested in it. I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I'm spreading the word now.

The Software is normally $700 but right now they are having a special for $29 till October 3. The catch is that the offer only stands if they make a financial goal within the sale time. If the goal isn't meet everyone who has bought the software gets a refund and they don't get the software, and they will have to buy it at the regular price. Here's some fine print form the site.

[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]"Stay tuned to daily site and media feed updates to track the ShareIt! progress bar. The offer will be closed on October 3, 2011. If we reach our goal by October 3, then we’ll ship everyone a copy of Ürban PAD on October 3. If the goal is not met, you’ll be refunded. Now get going and spread the word!"[/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#111111"]I am making this post for two reasons. 1. I think this an amazing software that many people would want to know about. 2. I want them to reach the goal for obvious reasons.[/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#111111"]Their website is here. [/font]http://www.gamr7.com...urban_pad/index

If you like the software buy it now for the sake of yourself and the other buyers.
Advertisement
Just wanted to let everyone know that this special was a success and that the first images from our users are coming in on the Forum. Want to show us what you've been doing with Ürban PAD? Post it and be seen! A new version is available today for those who purchased, so you can update and get access to new features and bug fixes. (Didn't buy this time around? You can still take it for a spin for 30 days.) More exciting news is on the way, so stay tuned.

Hi I just learned of this amazing new software that makes it easy and quick to generate huge cites to put in your games. This software will certainly help me and I'm sure many people will be interested in it. I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I'm spreading the word now.

The Software is normally $700 but right now they are having a special for $29 till October 3. The catch is that the offer only stands if they make a financial goal within the sale time. If the goal isn't meet everyone who has bought the software gets a refund and they don't get the software, and they will have to buy it at the regular price. Here's some fine print form the site.

[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]"Stay tuned to daily site and media feed updates to track the ShareIt! progress bar. The offer will be closed on October 3, 2011. If we reach our goal by October 3, then we’ll ship everyone a copy of Ürban PAD on October 3. If the goal is not met, you’ll be refunded. Now get going and spread the word!"[/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#111111"]I am making this post for two reasons. 1. I think this an amazing software that many people would want to know about. 2. I want them to reach the goal for obvious reasons.[/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#111111"]Their website is here. [/font]http://www.gamr7.com...urban_pad/index

If you like the software buy it now for the sake of yourself and the other buyers.
Gamr7
Building Cities for Games
urban-pad.posterous.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement