Coding time?

Started by
14 comments, last by TerraX 22 years, 6 months ago
quote:Original post by ATronic
I just spend time at school thinking about what I''m going to code. By the time I get my preciouse coding time, I can just slam it out. Or at least that''s how it''s SUPPOSED to work (-;

he he.......that sounds familiar!!!!

- -- ---[XaOs]--- -- -

[ project fy ]
- -- ---[XaOs]--- -- -[ Project fy ||| CyberTux ]
Advertisement
The obvious solution is to get a job writing code! You''d be suprised what you can get away with working on, on company time. My PHB just sticks his head in the door, verifies that I''m typing frantically, and goes on about his business Of course, YMMV, and I''m bored to tears with this job and thinking of going into computer security...
Time... there never seems to be enough of it.

I only usually get a couple of hours a week to work on my projects. Usually when I have the time, I''m too tired/burnt out to put in any work.

j.w.
to make matters for me worse my computer is on the fritz( i put a virus in it)

so i have to use my sisters computer and she hardly lets me use it, i have to pay her oh the humanity
"And God said, 'Let there be death', and there was death"
I''ll have a lot of time to code soon... because i got a job as a game programmer ;-) (starting next week)
This is off topic - but since someone said virus... I just put a new scanner on my mothers computer, it had ~60 viruses, including one that would erase the flash bios, all HD''s, all disks, and do the same to all computers it could gain access to on the network - meaning my computer. YAY. Anyway, yea, time is never on my side. I have the same prob. of being burnt out by the time I can code.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement