The Matematic Library (IGM)

Started by
1 comment, last by Keinier 12 years, 6 months ago
greetings guys,

I'm designing a new basic Math Library with SSE and MMX tecnologies support, I was published with opensource project at repository of github(git@github.com:Keinier/IGM.git). rolleyes.gif
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif]if you are interested in helping with this project in any way, I'd be very happy that thiscode that served me, serve equally to others.
My name is Keinier Caboverde and my email is Keinier@gmail.com, plus the URL of the repository is git@github.com: Keinier / IGM.git.
thanks for all that they can provide.[/font]

Game maker

Advertisement

greetings guys,

I'm designing a new basic Math Library with SSE and MMX tecnologies support, I was published with opensource project at repository of github(git@github.com:Keinier/IGM.git). rolleyes.gif
[color="#333333"][font="arial, sans-serif"]if you are interested in helping with this project in any way, I'd be very happy that thiscode that served me, serve equally to others.
My name is Keinier Caboverde and my email is Keinier@gmail.com, plus the URL of the repository is git@github.com: Keinier / IGM.git.
thanks for all that they can provide.[/font]

Any information on how this will differ from other math libs out there (ie GLM, Sony's one that's in Bullet)?

Also have you considered using the LGPL rather than GPL. The GPL makes it legally impossible to use in any non-GPL'd projects even though it's a library (which might be what you want depending on your ideals). LGPL on the other hand forces changes to the library itself to be returned to the community but allows for games and such to use the library. (Both Bullet and GLM are under more permissive MIT/zlib licences).
Greetings H3g3m0n,

very good observation, do not really know much about legalities and licensing.:rolleyes: Procrastination implement the GPL because it was the most common, but now that you put it would be better so I think the LGPL. Thank you very much for the bounding.:)

Game maker

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement