Zombox

Started by
67 comments, last by zombox 11 years, 3 months ago
Hopefully in May!
Advertisement
More updates to Zombox this week!

New weapons can be crafted, building supplies can be gathered from fallen debris, the construction tool has been updated with repair/destroy models, and new particle effects have been added.

Watch this video to see all the new features!:

zombox_46.jpg
Another great update! ^_^
This week's Zombox update:

- more craftable items! Pipe bombs, molotovs, crossbows with explosive and flammable projectiles, and more!

Here's a .gif showing the molotov in action.

Here's a .gif showing the fire bow in action.

Here's a .gif showing the pipe bomb in action.

Here's a .gif showing the boom bow in action.

- now you can barricade doorways! Barricading a door gives it some extra HP, which makes it harder for zombies to knock it down. Here's a .gif showing the player barricading some doors.

- a new food system requires the player to eat at regular intervals, to prevent starvation. Here's what the food notification icon looks like (top right corner):

zombox_48.jpg
Zombox is still going strong I see. I love the new updates. I think it's so cool that you can craft and make new weapons.

Game Music Life

Because Game Music Is Life

Wow this game looks fantastic! Any plans on a multiplayer/PvP aspect?
No current plans for multiplayer...maybe in the future though!
New updates to Zombox this week!

The world now features an elaborate, underground sewer system that you can explore by entering/exiting various manholes throughout the city. The sewer system features shops, medic stations, etc, and will eventually be filled with NPCs -- the remaining survivors of the apocalypse -- who you'll be able to interact with.

Here's the overall layout of the 3 main sewers (the largest one is still a work-in-progress):

zombox_50sm.jpg

Here's a .gif showing the player entering a sewer, looking around a bit, and then exiting:

zombox_cap_27.jpg
This week's addition to Zombox: NPCs!

zombox_52.jpg

NPCs can work with you, or attack you, depending on how you treat them.

Here's a more in-depth description of all the new NPC features.
Looks cool. Kind of reminds me of Paper Mario but with blood.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement