tooo silly

Started by
7 comments, last by Zahlman 12 years, 6 months ago
heyho! i am startinng a project in next month, and i wanted to create a project on gamedev.net
i cant find de fuckin button where i can post the project...
please help me!
Advertisement
buttonjg.gif

Also, what exactly do you mean?
i wanted to show the whole gamedev.net community my game and didnt know where to post it. But now i found de "Add IOTD" button which was the one i was looking for.
Please watch your language.

F-bombs are still very offensive language to most people. The old site's forum rules handled it specifically.

From the earlier FAQ that is now buried somewhere in the revised site:
[font="verdana, arial"]
Offensive language should be avoided. The forum software automatically censors some words, and GDNet Staff and Moderators may censor others. [/font][font="verdana, arial"]Any posts containing language or images that are inappropriate for viewing at work, at public terminals, or by children are likely to be removed. Members who continually post such things will be warned and eventually banned.[/quote][/font]

i wanted to show the whole gamedev.net community my game

Well, that's actually pretty cool. :)

But like frob pointed out, it's also highly appreciated if someone makes an effort to construct a comprehensible post. Even though GameDev's usability can be frustrating at times, using curse words for no good reason doesn't help you get faster or better answers.

Good luck with building your game!
Yeah, ixnay on the uckfays, 'k guise?

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

I am very sry for my language. i was in rage cause i couldnt find the button.

I am very sry for my language. i was in rage cause i couldnt find the button.

Fail.gif
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.
I think we're done here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement