• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AbeE

How big a task is making an emulator? + My Game

This topic is 6205 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I started playing with KGen Genesis/MegaDrive emulator and a few games and I'd like to make my own and was curious as to how big a job this is? Genesis is maybe too complex, NES may be simpler to start with or something. What do you guys think? Also, I'm fed up with my Space Invaders game I made and have decided to leave it out of boredom. Its a stupid little 2D thing that took 3 days to make, let me know what you think if you can be bothered. A bug in it is that once you've played you can only exit, so if you wanna play it again you needa click it again. Very Inefficient I might add. Its add http://www.becko.freeserve.co.uk I used fmod for some sound cause I wanted some background music but didn't wanna use a large .wav. Edited by - AbeE on September 24, 2001 12:17:41 PM

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!