Does GameDev's server's hamster just get tired a lot?

Started by
24 comments, last by Ravuya 12 years, 6 months ago
That looks like a hamster spring roll...
Advertisement
funny-pictures-jurassic-park-hamster.jpg
...and so does GD.Net tongue.gif
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus
Maybe this excerpt from Wikipedia can shed some light on the likely origin of the GameDev server hamsters:
http://en.wikipedia....t_space_hamster
[Giant space hamsters] ... are brown-bear-sized rodents with thick fur.

Tinker gnomes have a strong connection with the giant space hamsters. Hamsters are domesticated, used as both pets and livestock, and are also used to power gnome sidewheelers, an inefficient form of space ship that is powered by a series of gigantic hamster wheels.

In combat, a giant space hamster will attack with its claws, and also attempt to swallow its opponents whole. They are, however, inclined to run away if given a chance.

Giant space hamsters were first discovered among the tinker gnomes, a race of highly technological creatures who primarily inhabit the world of Krynn. Tinker gnome civilizations are divided into guilds, who each research and develop a different technological field. It was the Animal Breeder's Guild that first bred the giant space hamster.

Characteristically, the tinker gnomes did not stop there, and continued to breed many forms of hamster, including the sabre-toothed giant space hamster, the carnivorous flying giant space hamster ("a regrettable if understandable line of inquiry"), the fire-breathing phase doppelganger giant space hamster, and the miniature giant space hamster (a dwarf variant, indistinguishable from ordinary hamsters).

The most infamous (and to gnomes, most feared) giant space hamster was "Wooly Rupert," the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen.[/quote]
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
funny-pictures-hamster-has-a-corn.jpg

Just feeding the server hamster for the day.

For the rest of the day.

Once.
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.

funny-pictures-hamster-toilet-paper-roll.jpg

This is why stoners can't have pets.
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
The truth of the matter is far worse...

hamstershrunk.png
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
[color=#1C2837][size=2]The truth of the matter is far worse...
[/quote]

hamster-jedi.jpg

Don't worry. I have found our hero to save us from the Diabolical GameDev Hamster.

[color="#1C2837"]The truth of the matter is far worse...

Don't worry. I have found our hero to save us from the Diabolical GameDev Hamster.
[/quote]

Every diabolical hamster has henchmen.

s1600.jpg
Don't thank me, thank the moon's gravitation pull! Post in My Journal and help me to not procrastinate!
[color="#1C2837"]Every diabolical hamster has henchmen.[/quote]

good_crop_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Every hero has a group of allies willing to help.
It's ok, they're currently beefing up the next round of hamsters. They get installed 10/12 at 9PM EST.

super_hamster.jpg
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement