[answered] pending post for help wanted

Started by
1 comment, last by flashinpan 12 years, 6 months ago
How long does it usually take for a post to get reviewed and show up in Help Wanted (assuming it gets approved)?
Advertisement
Up to (but usually less than) 48 hours in most cases -- the topics have to be manually reviewed, and I'm the only one responsible for doing so. Other moderators will sometimes stop in and approve properly formatted topics, giving them a faster turn-around time, but those that are not formatted correctly are left for me to handle.

Hopefully in the future we'll be able to move to a system where users fill out a form rather than simply posting to a forum, and manual approval will be much easier or possibly even not required -- in the meantime, sorry to anyone who experiences delays.

In the case of your own topic, 13 hours from submission to approval. cool.gif

- Jason Astle-Adams

Since I first posted this question, my Help Wanted post was approved and published, so I'm good now. Thanks! :)

Up to (but usually less than) 48 hours in most cases -- the topics have to be manually reviewed, and I'm the only one responsible for doing so. Other moderators will sometimes stop in and approve properly formatted topics, giving them a faster turn-around time, but those that are not formatted correctly are left for me to handle.

Hopefully in the future we'll be able to move to a system where users fill out a form rather than simply posting to a forum, and manual approval will be much easier or possibly even not required -- in the meantime, sorry to anyone who experiences delays.

In the case of your own topic, 13 hours from submission to approval. cool.gif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement