• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm with you Americans!

This topic is 5987 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I know this could be considered as off topic but I don''t care.. I''ve been away from this board for awhile because I''ve solved the problem with my program and I tought I would have continued to stay offline for a long time, but a terrible tragedy has touched your country and I wanted to let you all know that I''m with you. I''m Italian and I think the people of my country feel the same as me, I love you all even if I don''t know you in person, it''s a little world in which we live in. You may think it''s rethoric but I think war sucks,I hope America won''t go to war, other people will be killed, it''s not a solution! Maybe I''m not the greatest programmer in the world and my english is not perfect but who cares, you and me are the same, like The Mentor said <<"damn kids, they are all the same...">>. Hope everything will be fine. Yours Akeron

Advertisement
Thank you, I am an american. I agree that war is not good - but there are times when reason just doesn''t work. I hope this is not one of those times... By the way - your English is perfect.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"

i personally hope that the war comes soon

those bastards are gonna pay for hurting my city
i want them all dead, the terrorists and their families

I thank you for your condolences, also. I agree that war is not always the answer, but I think this time it is. If America can be so badly damaged by a few terrorists, imagine what could be done to a smaller country that is even less alert. If we don''t do something, soon we may all be wishing each other the best of luck with thier tragedies. If we don''t do something, your own country, Italy, may be in danger for the rest of time, as will the US.

This time, war is the answer. Too bad we can''t solve it with mideival weapons rather than nuclear anc chemical war..

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden

i agree, medieval weapons are way better weapons to kill people

nukes are no fun, boom everyones dead

Yes, I agree. I have to be worried. I live near a place that worries people I know enough that they warn of chemical warfare such as poison in our water supply. YAY! That just makes you feel great. War may very well be the only solution, and even after war and precaution, nothing is certain.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"

Thats not very fun to know... I guess that means you would rather have midieval battle, too? Lets have gdnet start a poll! lol

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden

lol

seriously battles in the Dark Ages were soooo much more fun then they are now

back then: cutting heads and other limbs off, hangings, castle seiges

now:bombings, no limb cutting, nukes, and dumb religions fighting

Guest Anonymous Poster
Medieval battles was certainly horrible but much more human than the attack in New York. Killing as many people as possible beliving some God will reward it is _really_ sick.

>>now:bombings, no limb cutting, nukes, and dumb religions fighting<<

practically all the medievil wars were over religion.
im all for the swordfights, a nice fair battle where the strongest + smartest win.
wont happen though, its just gonna be like the gulfwar.
ie launching thousnads of bombs at targets thousands of kilometers away without fear of retaliation. lets here it for those brave brave soilders hip hip horray

lol

i have evolved but in a quite different direction from most humans

i hated the gulf war, so fumb, so few dead, i want a third world war

the world is way too peaceful now

lol

i have evolved but in a quite different direction from most humans

i hated the gulf war, so dumb, so few dead, i want a third world war

the world is way too peaceful now

lol some members in my family want me to goto a mental institute
i wonder why

i hate adults

for (int hoe=0; hoe<3,000,000,000; hoe++)
{
delete hoe;
}

Edited by - Mad4Life on September 25, 2001 5:11:31 PM

Guest Anonymous Poster
Mad4Life, your posts are sick, disgusting and pathetic.

::Drops a chemical bomb near Ghost Face''s humble home, and watches skin dissipate::

Drizzt DoUrden chuckles knowingly and says: "I bet you wish it could have been settled with steel."

I would not want to be around when a nuclear bomb is dropped.. I would rather just get into a sword fight.

the problem is most americans want revenge.. me (also an american) would want to see a solution that will not end up with another world war. Yes.. we got hit in between our legs and we will fight in self-defense, but not to terminate everyone that just lives there.
A gloom future we have =(

First, let me clear some stuff, because I know that I''ll be insulted by many people because of my theory.
On the first place, I love people from all races; the music, beauty and talent of color people, the insightful culture of oriental people, the brilliant influence of jews on history (Einstein on physics, Freud on psychology, Schönberg on music, Marx on politics, Jesus on love and peace), the legacy of arabian people, who influenced art in such a way as Flamenco on Spain, and all their fantastic inventions around mathematics, philosophy and literature.
Personally, I have muslims and palestian friends (all of them pacifist like me), and even if my roots are from german, I studied - because of my choice - on an hebrew school, on which I met my best friends and the woman of my dreams, who''s still with me after 10 years (anyway, she''s not jew .
On the other side, I love the United States, because all I am - a game programmer, journalist and musician - is because of the help and warm friendship of lots of american people.
Well... here it goes the facts.
According to George Orwell''s theory of the "Permanent War", this horrible situation is one of the most comfortably for the governments. That''s the case of Israel, which in case of an economic quake, or a politic scandal, they drop some bombs against innocent palestians, and all the national security keeps safe; nobody complains, because "there''s a war in between". In other words, they (and I mean THEY not the jews, but the psychotic people that are behind the weapons - and I''m not pointing against the soldiers - and all those fanatic murderers who still buy the sionism crap), are doing the same thing Hitler did during the Third Reich.
That''s the case of the United States too - as a government, not the people of america - because they lack the sacred war against atheism and marxism, so they need new enemies. A war is a great business. Weapons, planes, bombs and ships sell well, and the profits are great. Now, starting a war it''s a different story:
- First: you need to hurt the feelings of the country''s people
- Second: you must create blind hate against the enemy BECAUSE of something that happens in your own territory; not in a far and unknown country of Africa.
- Third: every war is a holy one, because God is ALWAY on the side of every part.

The CIA plan
-------------------

1) All planes fly by using two radio waves that makes a grid, so, since years, even the most poor country can tell EXACLTY where a plain is.
2) The speed of a plane like the ones that crashed on the Twin Towers fly at an average speed of 500-600 Km per hour.
3) Even the cheapest missile - designed for earth/sky defence - flights at a speed of 4 times the speed of sound. Missiles are by now so sophisticated that you can completely destroy a flying plane, or simple make it crash, saving that way the more lives possible. Not the best, but at least you can get an average of 70% of survivors.
4) On a helicopter (slow), it takes only 28 minutes to travel from London to Bosnia.

Now I let the math for you. United States, the most powerful country.... can''t catch a plane crossing New York and - even worse - Manhattan? Ok. Let''s accept that. Now, a second plane, 18 minutes after. And again no earth/sky defence? What do the monsters who planned all this shit think? That I''m a moron?
It''s far easy to calculate that more than 40 thousand people were killed on the twin towers. And CNN still are "trying" to calculate the approximate number of casualties?
That''s the base of terror; the lack of information, just because people will always imagine a concept (e.g. no exact numbers, no reasons, no suspects) with his own monsters, far worse than the real truth (and the real truth is horrible enough).

Have you read the other ICQ post? Now almost every american HATES muslims. And not terrorist muslims, just plain, innocent muslims, who have such a culture that I bet no more than a 5% of America really understands. First CIA goal successfully achieved.

More suspicious facts
---------------------------------

I''m a journalist. I have worked on TV for many years, and when you find an important story, you video-taped it for an average of 30-60 minutes. The final result, after post production and edition, you get - at most - 8 to 15 minutes, from which only 2-3 minutes are broadcasted.
Now, CNN, the voice of fascism (and note that I use "fascism" in a modern way, i.e. I consider fascist President Bush, Fidel Castro, Augusto Pinochet, Stalin, Hitler... to name a few), during the Gulf War, showed a disaster made by Hussein, who dropped oil on the sea. Experts noticed - however - that the ducks that where shown with oil DIDN''T LIVE IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD AT THE TIME THE DISASTER HAPPENED. In other words: pure sick CNN bullshit.
CNN has people on Palestine. How many times did ALL the mass media around the world show the SAME F*CKING scene of palestines celebrating the attack to the United States? Such an important story? And only 1 minute of footage? What about the panoramic view, used by EVERY professional journalist? What about interviews? How can you be sure that this footage was not taken 10 days before, during God knows what palestian holiday? How many people did you saw? Children... with plastic palestians flags. One minute of footage of one of the most disgusting and cruel festivity ever. Again: CNN bullshit. But the result was very good. ANGER, HATE. "We americans suffer while those bloody palestians party". It is so obvious that I really don''t know if to laugh or cry.
On 9/11 I was chatting with my fellow american game programmers, over the IRC (Mirc). Suddenly, all the guys started to type "Afghanistan is under attack". I told my mother to turn the TV on. Nothing.... nothing.... nothing. 20 minutes later, CNN in spanish showed "live events" on Afghanistan. 20 minutes later... and they said it was direct and live, not footage. More CNN crap.

The Pentagon
-----------------------

Yep. A plane crashed on the Pentagon. Who cares? The first floor is for eating, it has kitchens and even places to shop. No army or secret material was destroyed. BUT, it''s a nice way to say "goodbye" to all latinamericans, color people, muslims, jews, and keep only the "elite" of the CIA alone. More innocent people died. Damage for the army or the intelligence agency: 0%.

A last thought: Japan was about to capitulate, but the f*cking army wanted to test his new toy. More than 300 thousand dead people on Hiroshima. Nice, for a country who "trust" and "believe" in God, freedom, life and democracy.

I love the United States people.
One day, we will have peace. I''m positive about this.

But right now his whole thing makes me sick.

Cristián Ramírez (gameovercl)
ICQ #38991565
Viña del Mar
CHILE

im about to call all you ppl who dont want war traitors

and for the AP that insulted me my posts are not sick, disgusting or pathetic

i mean no one else thinks that so you have to be wrong...

TRAITORS!!!!

for (int female=0; hoe<3,000,000,000; female++)
{
delete female;
}

I cannot say that I''m nearly as affected by this tradged as the americans who is directly involved in this situation. But even me, as an Norwegian I''m quite horrified by the fact that thousands died in the acts were done in the cities. I''m terrified about the fact that someone could arrange such a insane terror action. And I''m even more terrified about the fact that the mind behind this could be as crazy to do this once again and even worse. I''m talking about chemical warefare, something that will be a total disaster, diseases and poison dominating the cities involved. And as a Norwegian, I''m afraid that if the US decides to go to war or anything against the people responsible, Norway which is in NATO would give help to the act. I''m not trying to be selfish by saying that I''m only thinking of Norway.. but I think of every country that has to suffer for the decision which will be made.. We are all a part of this. I only hope this can be solved in a reasonable way, and not by bombing eachother to the stoneage!

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Download my little game project HERE
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder

think of this for a minute

if we bomb our selves to the stone age maybe we will learn not to make such terrible weapons again

i kinda hope we do blow ourselves to ashes, humans deserve it

quote:
Original post by Mad4Life
and for the AP that insulted me my posts are not sick, disgusting or pathetic

i mean no one else thinks that so you have to be wrong...

Here is another person who thinks so. Me!
They ARE sick and digusting. I strongly suggest you take the advice of your family and seek mental examination.

I hate people who think violence is fun somehow. I despise them!

But then again, you are probably just a kid and just talking pointlessly so I shouldn''t even be commenting but I am just posting to say that there is more people than him that think your posts are sick!

Good Day

no no no

i dont think violence is fun, i think it is necessary
without war mankind would not come as far technologically as it has

and yes i am a kid but i consider adults to be much idiotic then kids

in my opinion they lack any kind of common sense and they are slave drivers( no offense to you adults who are not mean and do not think kids are garbage and treat us like it)

for (int female=0; hoe<3,000,000,000; female++)
{
delete female;
}

• Advertisement