I'm with you Americans!

Started by
99 comments, last by Akeron 22 years, 6 months ago
Also, Kudos to all who have posted on this thread. It has been a good read. It is discusions like this that makes me at ease knowing that ''SOME'' people are thinking of global problems and situations.

Anyway, I hope we don''t poliferate this into another world war. (Seeing the history of world economies before world wars, I hope the global slump is not foreshadowing of something tragic.)

Peace,
bt

P.s. Geeze! Don''t you fellow americans (and others who have seen our tv) hate how the media OVER-dramitizes the news? I keep seeing headlines on CNN and Headline news "America''s New War" and crap like that. dramatic scenes with dramatic music in the background. WTF?? This is not a movie! I did really appreciate the broadcasting of the BBC news agency on the Learning Channel on Sept 11th. It is pretty depressing to have to get a decent (semi) unbiased news broadcast from another country because the US ran ones that put too much of a hollywood over-dramatic wrapper around them. gha!

Also, fuck the censors dammit. I hate the idea someone else filtering what I should and should not know about our world!!!!
And that is what it is, OUR world, all 6.12 billion of us.

Ok, I must stop and finish my homework. LAter all.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement