• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GrigorTodorov

How I become a games developer.

This topic is 2444 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, my name is Grigor Todorov and I am a first year student studying BSc Computer Games Development.
I must make a blog for my tutors, where I must write down all my expectations, difficulties etc. I must also use my blog as a portfolio. It's a pity that only my tutors and some of my colleagues can see the blog.

I want to show the world what I do and some day, I want to have every step in becoming a computer games developer. It would be like looking at old photos, like having a diary. That's how the idea was born.
A diary, where I will write about my lectures, seminars and practicals. Where I will practice. A place, where everyone, no matter whether he/she is paying for expensive courses, or just plug in his first computer, can follow my steps and become familiar with Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Action Script, C++, C Sharp and so on.

So I bought domain for 10 pounds and I will add new content every week, after my lectures, seminars and practicals are over. I will do the same things we did in the university. It will be good for me too, because I will do every assignment twice. The more I practice, the better I became.

Every week I will add practices and later will upload a video, where I do the things. Like an assignments for the readers of my blog. Today I write a problem, tomorrow an answer.
[font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]My blog is GamesDevDiary.com[/font]

Right now you can find some basic tutorials for Photoshop. Tomorrow there will be the firs assignment.

I hope we will have fun!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!