Sign in to follow this  

How I become a games developer.

This topic is 2252 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, my name is Grigor Todorov and I am a first year student studying BSc Computer Games Development.
I must make a blog for my tutors, where I must write down all my expectations, difficulties etc. I must also use my blog as a portfolio. It's a pity that only my tutors and some of my colleagues can see the blog.

I want to show the world what I do and some day, I want to have every step in becoming a computer games developer. It would be like looking at old photos, like having a diary. That's how the idea was born.
A diary, where I will write about my lectures, seminars and practicals. Where I will practice. A place, where everyone, no matter whether he/she is paying for expensive courses, or just plug in his first computer, can follow my steps and become familiar with Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Action Script, C++, C Sharp and so on.

So I bought domain for 10 pounds and I will add new content every week, after my lectures, seminars and practicals are over. I will do the same things we did in the university. It will be good for me too, because I will do every assignment twice. The more I practice, the better I became.

Every week I will add practices and later will upload a video, where I do the things. Like an assignments for the readers of my blog. Today I write a problem, tomorrow an answer.
[size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]My blog is [url="GamesDevDiary.com"]GamesDevDiary.com[/url][/color][/font][/size]

[size="2"]Right now you can find some basic tutorials for Photoshop. Tomorrow there will be the firs assignment.[/size]

[size="2"]I hope we will have fun![/size]

Sign in to follow this