Sign in to follow this  
waldoalvarez

Looking for partners

Hi Everyone:

I did sort of a demo with my brother a pair of summers ago and I am looking forward to improve it by far. I don't have money to hire ATM but if you are looking to earn a name in the gaming industry or make something you can be proud of before you die to show your friends/girls or something we could put on sale/rent/put into a real business and you have the talent. I am looking for persons to join me. I need mostly graphic designers/3D artists as I can do it but honestly is not my area. The demo doesn't have good graphics ATM but the simulation is very realistic. Sometimes I actually enjoy to run it from time to times despite the lack in graphics techniques and the bad quality of the enviroment i downloaded :). I gave it to a kid once and he became a fan inmediately! I am going to try soon professional game engines to get stunning graphics and I already have a nice video card with shader model 5.0 contrary to the one I had when we developed it. I could be looking for ppl looking forward to make an inversion and move it towards a profitable business in the future. In any case I am not looking for a job offer per se.

No more talking here is the download:

http://cypher-x.net/ultima.rar

This is my contact address: waldoalvarez00@yahoo.com (please if possible use a subject of DEMO as i receive tons of email daily as i currently have two jobs and receive feedback and reply to customer tickets regarding tech support)

Regards
Waldo Alvarez

Sign in to follow this