• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
worldalpha

Feedback wanted for Concept video for Game Trailer - Poll Added! Please vote!

This topic is 2443 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I put together a quick Powerpoint to reflect a concept video I have for a game trailer. I used a bunch of comp images, so don't get wrapped up in the graphics, or the timing and transitions, but more the idea behind the video. Do you find it intriguing or boring? Would you want to learn more about the game if you saw the video, or would just pass? I value any and all feedback. Please, fill out the poll! Be harsh, I don't mind, I would rather know now, than spend some time and money to find out it doesn't work in the end.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x21IgxgVlNY

Advertisement
At first I thought you were pitching a 4X game but it's actually an MMO? Either way, there was very little info so, judging only from what content you presented, then no - I'd'nt be interested in the least in this game.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!