[DX11] I'm stuck

Started by
2 comments, last by iedoc 12 years, 6 months ago
I've decided to leave DX9 and start with 11, I finally have a proper hardware, but yet, I'm stuck. I can't find normal tutorials, I can't learn normally, I'm lost.
Any ideas anyone? I 've seen the book Practical Rendering and Computation with Direct3D 11 , but I can't buy it( not a money issue, more of a country problem ) so I just don't know what to do!
Advertisement
The DirectX SDK comes with some tutorials, as well as a bunch of samples, which are worth checking out.

http://www.rastertek.com/tutindex.html also has a lot of tutorials with pretty good explanations of what's going on.
Even if you can't get a copy of the book, you can still get the source code for it: Hieroglyph 3. It has all the sample programs from the book in it, so it will at least give you something to take a look at and compare how you are doing something.

Which country doesn't have access to the book? If you let me know, I can talk to our publisher and see why it isn't available... Also, you can take a look at the ebook edition too - I'm not sure if that is a better option for you or not...
you could check out Braynzar Soft ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement