• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tomsoftmedia

Source SDK: Working with Visual C++ 2008 [Help]

This topic is 2612 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everybody, i'm working with a mod of CS: Source but i don't know why when i compile the code is said i didn't had vc9.pdb. Please someone help me, any idea how to make it work ? Thanks

Best regard
Quang

Advertisement
read this

Missing vc80.pdb

You may encounter these warnings after trying to compile one of the other tool/library projects included in the SDK. You see it because your code has been compiled with VS2008 (VC9), whereas the SDK's .libs were compiled with VS2005 (VC8).The warnings prevent the compilation of PDB files. The easiest way to fix them is to build the library which is generating them yourself!

Versions of changed, but I imagine the advice is the same.

read this

Missing vc80.pdb

You may encounter these warnings after trying to compile one of the other tool/library projects included in the SDK. You see it because your code has been compiled with VS2008 (VC9), whereas the SDK's .libs were compiled with VS2005 (VC8).The warnings prevent the compilation of PDB files. The easiest way to fix them is to build the library which is generating them yourself!

Versions of changed, but I imagine the advice is the same.

Thanks ! I did it. Now i can compile my code

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!