• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
WilliamZackWood

Cafe Murder

This topic is 2613 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, my name is Zack Wood, and I'm the artist at Beaver Toad Software, a two-man indie team.

We've been working on a game called Cafe Murder for the past few months, and right now we're raising the necessary funds on Kickstarter to get it done (we only have one day left!).

Cafe Murder is a restaurant simulation with a twist- the chef is insane and sometimes attacks customers with his butcher knife. Playing as Rainy the waitress, you must protect customers from his attacks while making sandwiches from ingredients that rain down from the sky.

[media]
[/media]

You can check out our page here:
Cafe Murder on Kickstarter

Cafe Murder has a lovable cast of unique customer characters, each with their own personality, in addition to fast-paced sandwich-making action and a strong sense of humor.

Help Rainy turn Cafe Murder into a five-star restaurant- without too many casualties along the way!

Thank you,
Zack

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!