• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
S&H Music

Script

This topic is 2615 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there,

Recently I have been developing an idea for a new game.
I have worked on it tirelessly, to see if it will come across in interest to anyone.

In a nutshell, it is a starting point for a PC/PS3/XBOX360 title in First Person, but not for iPod and iPhone.

The theme itself is revolved around the future, and many more ideas are coming in from what I have layed down so far.
I have listings of equipment/enemies/powers etc so far as well, all as a starting point to expand if someone sees the idea as a good one,
and whoever can 'visually' picture quite close to what I can see.

If you are interested in finding out more, and want a view of the script, can you contact me here:

soundguru@shentloc.com

Yes, the email name shouldn't stop and make you think 'music? Whats he on about'. Think outside the square.

Respond to the email if interested please.

Tim

*This is posted at another area, only because this forum seems to be in the same area of my interest of what I am trying to deliver/offer

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!