Morfit! Amazing 3D Engine!

Started by
2 comments, last by Lanerious 22 years, 6 months ago
I was just posting this for any of you out there who needed a 3D Engine, but didn''t know what to try. It''s an amazing graphics engine which can be used to make games, spectacular 3d websites, etc. If you are interested go to www.geocities.com/lanerious/Morfit.html and click on the banner at the top. It will then take you to a page where you should simply simply look for a link that says Morfit Tools Package 2.0, click it and there you go. After it is downloaded simply go o http://www.3dstate.com/developers/developers.htm an click "Get a Serial Number Free". This will give you some time to try out the free trial of the engine. If you''re ever interested in buying the engine so you can use it for commercial use, or just soyou can have the full, non-comercial version, please go through this same process. Thanks. (If you try out th program you can tell me what you think about it! Post any questions here.)
Advertisement
Is it pretty fast? I''ve heard it''s kind of slow.

A CRPG in development...

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Its good for free. I used it, and personally it didn''t appeal to me. If you are looking for something free, this is probably the best one out therem unfortunately.
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Yeah, I find it fast, but as the Reading Rainbow guy once said, don't take my word for it, try it out.

Edited by - Lanerious on September 26, 2001 6:32:40 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement