[WIP] Isometric Tiles

Started by
5 comments, last by Bombshell93 12 years, 5 months ago
I don't have any master goal for this, I just feel like making a large set of isometric tiles. In this case the tiles will vary in shape! I may use these with a game at some point so I'm not declaring them "up for grabs" just yet.
Here they are so far: EDIT:
bisopack.png
If I could get crits or ideas on what types of tiles or styles I could try to fill it up (E.G Patterned Stone, Water, Ice, Oriental Stone) that would be great.

Thanks for reading,
Bombshell
Advertisement
Theres not enough contrast in your pallet. Try adding a darker hue shift to give a really nice effect. Just along the edges try added a lighter tone to define your edges more. See example below

island.png
1)statement 2 is true2)statement 1 is falseThink about it
I've given the grass another go, is this good enough?
[attachment=5862:BisoPack.png]
I'm a coder looking to make a fantasy rpg isometric javascript game so if you dont have an idea for using your tiles yet maybe we could make something together.
I have plans to make the game commercial if it works well in beta, so the art work would be paid.
okay I've given the stone ago and filled out the templates for grass.
bisopack.png
I need input on the stone, please and thank you.
As for the job offer, I'm already working on a big project. I have 1 week to try my own project before going back to the big one, I decided to spend the week spriting / getting better at spriting
Sorry, you'll need to find someone else :/
that pallet is lookin hot. I like it alot. The dirt on the bottom of the grass seems a bit boring compared to everything else though
1)statement 2 is true2)statement 1 is falseThink about it
couldn't agree more, so I messed with it and came up with this using the same pallet. (not updated the other block types just look at the main block.)
bisopack.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement