• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
worldalpha

WorldAlpha website to be launched. Feedback appreciated.

This topic is 2557 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, I'm just about to launch my game website. I am looking for any feedback. Be it positive or negative. The game is still a bit off, so I don't have a lot of screenshots, no video, etc. At the same time, I hope to be able to tweak some interest in the game. All feedback is appreciated.

http://www.worldalpha.com

Advertisement
@Kaptein - Thanks for the kudos. Hope you signed up to be a beta tester.
@yaio - We hope to have an RSS feed in the near future for our devblog. Thanks for the recommendation.

Your project seems promising than most but having difficulty to get what you intend to do. 'Concept arts' are not concept art and 'screenshot' looks like your claim of "erep meets evony" meets virtonomics meets ...

I think it will be wiser to share some points.

Your project seems promising than most but having difficulty to get what you intend to do. 'Concept arts' are not concept art and 'screenshot' looks like your claim of "erep meets evony" meets virtonomics meets ...

I think it will be wiser to share some points.

What kind of points should I share? Have you checked our DevBlog yet?

Thanks for your interest.

If some of you haven't checked it out, I would appreciate any more input. I have added some more DevBlogs, so be sure to take a look and let me know what you honestly think (good or bad).

It look pretty amazing just by looking at the homepage. I'm simply curious, is that background image photoshop or real screenshot?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!