• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Creatures anyone?

This topic is 2269 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm working on a game that is part creature collector, and im planning on making the amount of creatures as massive as i can by allowing players to submit their own designs. Problem is it hasnt released yet. So ill ask all of you guys what type of creature would you like to see. I need it set up with visual description (or picture), a single power (enhanced attack, invisibility, teleportation, etc.), and a good or bad stat (low spped, high health, all even, etc.). All ideas will be helpful, ill also alert when game releases if your idea is used.

Advertisement

I'm working on a game that is part creature collector, and im planning on making the amount of creatures as massive as i can by allowing players to submit their own designs. Problem is it hasnt released yet. So ill ask all of you guys what type of creature would you like to see. I need it set up with visual description (or picture), a single power (enhanced attack, invisibility, teleportation, etc.), and a good or bad stat (low spped, high health, all even, etc.). All ideas will be helpful, ill also alert when game releases if your idea is used.

Fat ugly tanking monster, that carries disease, slow but can smbush. Prefer a reptilian hippopotamus.

[quote name='meh.team' timestamp='1319956153' post='4878476']

Fat ugly tanking monster, that carries disease, slow but can smbush. Prefer a reptilian hippopotamus.
[/quote]

Sounds interesting. I'll get the art team to draw up a concept. Could work.

I'd love to have a kangaroo. Just imagine a kanga fighting a dragon. biggrin.gif

Maybe something vaguely kangroo-shaped with weird orange striping patterns on it's back, like the invert of this: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/JPotherraptor-2.jpg
Venomous teeth, ofcourse. Something that makes you go, "Awwh... aint he addorabl... Argh, he's ripping off mah legz!"

Komodo dragons are always cool, too.

Whenever I need some creature ideas I pop over to this site: Creature Of the Week

It's a community of artists that draws creatures weekly. They have a small phrase to guide them in their process like "Orange Leviathan" or "Merlin's Familiar". There is a lot of talent and great ideas.

Dude you should get like a largish werebear like guy huge and hulking almost like a minutor but like half bear half huge gorilla something that says im going to tear you limb from limb.... it would have high strength and good defense because of its natural size and its hair could be all matted and stuck down giving it like a natural armor. but it should have a weeekness to fire because its hair would easly burn... Tweak it how ever you like but it would definently be cool.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement