Game programming vs Girls

Started by
28 comments, last by _the_phantom_ 12 years, 5 months ago
I know this sounds a bit awkward, But it's true for me that i always get distracted. Well i'm 18 and its common that i am in love with a girl, I am too crazy about her that i can't even program properly, It's too complicated when girls are in something. The problem is i haven't got to talk with her, I keep thinking about her and it's like whenever i try to program or think about ideas of making a game, She pops up like a angel into my mind and i completely stop all the work and go to my Dream land. It's too absurd, i have tried everything not too but yeah it always happens.
Right now i just cant think of anything and i am still doubtful that im posting this now.
Is this happened to any of you guys? If so what you did to keep her out of mind when programming.
I know this is funny, But i would bet it would have happened to someone who is a "Teen".
Advertisement
Well I guess you could make a 3D model of her? Share both worlds.

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims http://www.pawlowskipinball.com/pinballeternal

Well I guess you could make a 3D model of her? Share both worlds.

Wish i was a great artist, You know.
Probably a bad idea, you'd probably go all DOA beach volleyball and exaggerate some proportions and that would be the end of it.

NBA2K, Madden, Maneater, Killing Floor, Sims http://www.pawlowskipinball.com/pinballeternal

I met her at a coffee shop, She's not far from my house. But i would love if she was my 3D model posing for a beach volley ball game. Haha.
"Honey I would love to put you in my game but videogames chicks well......we gotta put some money into "those" and go to the leather shop."

what makes more sense, the computer or your girlfriend?

Unfortunately i can't figure that out, or i wouldn't be posting here. :-(

I know this sounds a bit awkward, But it's true for me that i always get distracted. Well i'm 18 and its common that i am in love with a girl, I am too crazy about her that i can't even program properly, It's too complicated when girls are in something. The problem is i haven't got to talk with her, I keep thinking about her and it's like whenever i try to program or think about ideas of making a game, She pops up like a angel into my mind and i completely stop all the work and go to my Dream land. It's too absurd, i have tried everything not too but yeah it always happens.
Right now i just cant think of anything and i am still doubtful that im posting this now.
Is this happened to any of you guys? If so what you did to keep her out of mind when programming.
I know this is funny, But i would bet it would have happened to someone who is a "Teen".

[size=2]I wasted a good two years in a state like you described. Eventually the girl ended up cheating on me with some fat dude she met on the internet. In the end I've come to realize after it's all said and done my computer will always be there for me but women will not.

pretty sure computers, being 100% logical, make more sense than anyone human mind that is not perfectly logical and is also fallible. Computers are also fallible to a sense, but not in the same manner as people are.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement