• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Challenge 100

This topic is 2140 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

Some screen shots and more info would be nice :).

its a "clone" of a tv game.

its a very simple basic game, you jump form platform to platform to stay inbetween the top and bottom of the screen.
th platforms move up, there are 3 spiked platforms and 3 springy platforms, the spiked one cause you to lose one chance and the springy ones cause you to jump.

here is a screenshot of it
[attachment=5947:screenshot.jpg]

As soon as I run it it fails to create the device (if you want to know, I have a DX9 capable card with HAL and software vertex processing). Does the program accept to use software for VP? If not, that would make sense why it failed. Sorry I couldn't play your game, it looks fun :).

As soon as I run it it fails to create the device (if you want to know, I have a DX9 capable card with HAL and software vertex processing).

ive updated the archive.

i must have forgot to update the shared archive of the game.
it was setup for dual screen.

in the readme there is a section called "Performance Tuning / Tweaking" it explains what the different settings do.

so if it still does not work check out the readme :)

but it should be able to create the device as long as it is trying to use a valid Adapter( screen ), as the settings it was loading told it to use the second monitor( which does not seam to exist in your case )

Does the program accept to use software for VP? If not, that would make sense why it failed.

yes it supports SoftWare VP, it supports all three DX9 VP Modes ( HardWare, SoftWare, Mixed )

Sorry I couldn't play your game, it looks fun :).

Thanks.

Looking Forward to your comments :)

---edit---
small update.
most notworthy is that the device settings verification is now working properly.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement