• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Crowman & Wolfboy

This topic is 2364 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

293550_10150309320536226_198459851225_8293098_2007066055_n.jpg

This is Wither Studios first game, and we are about halfway through production. Check out our website for more info and to watch our silly Kickstarter Video (Tim and Eric style).

We need help funding our project, to see it through to completion. Please take a few moments to check out our Kickstarter Page (There are Prizes!). Fan us on Facebook to get updates on what we are doing. Thanks for looking! :)

Advertisement

This is Wither Studios first game, and we are about halfway through production. Check out our website for more info and to watch our silly Kickstarter Video (Tim and Eric style).

We need help funding our project, to see it through to completion. Please take a few moments to check out our Kickstarter Page (There are Prizes!). Fan us on Facebook to get updates on what we are doing. Thanks for looking! :)

More pictures and an early environment video added to our Kickstarter Page! Check it out :)

Pictures on the main page, video is on the Updates Page.

I like the visuals, kinda reminds me of the Tim Burton stop motion films. It looks like it might be tough finding those platforms though whilst flying.

I like the visuals, kinda reminds me of the Tim Burton stop motion films. It looks like it might be tough finding those platforms though whilst flying.

Thanks Walkerism! The camera is actually really basic right now, we haven't set it up to behave the way we plan just yet. What you see in the video is the early building blocks we've established, so the final product will look and feel a lot nicer :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!