• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hcted

Where do I go now?

This topic is 2484 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well me and my friend were working on this game and had great ideas. It was a FPS, I was lead programming and design and he was lead audio engineer. I got into apphub through dreamspark and now have come to see that I can't publish my game to XBLIG without actually purchasing it.

Our plan was to release the game through dreamspark and XBLIG and maybe make a little bit of money for the rose parade trip our band is going on (http://media.roseparade.net/mediaGuideBand.asp?id=763)

However after seeing you need to pay 100 a year to publish, I don't know where to go. I don't have a xbox hard drive for XNA but thought I could wing it, but this and a subscription is too much. Any ideas of what I should do?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!