Update Programming Pages

Started by
5 comments, last by node_5r 24 years, 3 months ago
I think that you should update your programming pages more often. They havent been updated in along time. What does everyone else think about this idea? Later node_5r
Advertisement
People need to write articles for that to happen.
Hmm... How do you define "often"? I typically add 5-10 articles to our reference section each week.
But new reference stuff appears on the main page, or am I wrong?

I havn''t seen any new article in almost a week now.
Hi

maybe im mistaken but the featured articles is for articles explessly done for gdn, the programming is updated with articles that are form different sites and all

i guesse this is it

HEY I WANT MY LOAD / SAVE Tutorials there ))))

bye

bruno sousa - akura
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
Akura is kinda right. As we collect articles from around the net, we add them to our reference section provided we get the author''s permission. Articles that are submitted to us as new articles get put on the Featured Articles section of the main page.

Dave (Rhino) adds several articles per week to the Reference section. It''s just difficult to see updates to them because there are so many...nearly 600 by now. As for updates to the featured articles, they will come. Just remember we went through a site redesign this past week, and some other kinks need to be worked out right now. :-)

Kevin

Admin for GameDev.net.

Akura''s right, the featured articles are mostly new articles done exclusively for us, and, as Kevin said, because we''ve been busy converting to the new design, there hasn''t been an update for over a week, but there will be a new one up later on tonight, and several later this week.

I was referring to the reference section, which, in addition to our featured articles, contains tutorials we''ve collected from around the ''net, which are often older, and thus not suitable for featured articles.

We always welcome and encourage additions to both.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement