Northern Michigan

Started by
7 comments, last by s73obrien 12 years, 4 months ago
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am a software developer (part-time) residing in Northern Michigan and was wondering how many of the people that peruse these forums are from the area.

I am starting a Facebook group for software development in Northern Michigan and would like to extend an invitation to all those that live up here to join. Just do a search for 'Northern Michigan Software Development'.

This group's purpose is mainly just to get people with similar interests together. No minimum skill level required.

Thank You
s73obrien
Advertisement
The old website had a map with dots on it indicating everyone's location in the world. It was a cool feature.

I don't live in Northern Michigan.
Thank you for replying Wan.

It would seem that there aren't many interested in this.

The map feature would be nice, so I have a rough idea of how many, if any, developers are up here.
I'm from southeastern Michigan.cool.gif
F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R! - Yes!
This is an intervention: there are better places to live!

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Like Southern Michigan. Southern Michigan best Michigan.
Thank you so much for the intervention Capn_Midnight! I guess I didn't realize just how much it affected all of you! I'm so sorry! I'll stop! I'll stop now! *sobbing in shame and embarassment*

Anyone know of a good rehab center? ;^D

But srsly?!? No one is from No. MI????? I knew it was unlikely, but maaaan.....
Northern Michigan like the northern part of the lower peninsula or northern michigan like the upper peninsula?
way2lazy2care, I'm in the Northern part of the Lower Peninsula, but this post is for anyone in either my area or the Upper Peninsula.

I figure that, between the two, *someone* should exist (other than me) that is interested in writing software.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement